About Me

I am a single mother of two wonderful girls! Life is such a roller coaster so I figured I would blog about things that happen day to day. I hope you will come on the journey with me!

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Well nothing exciting has happened yet today. The baby woke up at 7:30 (so much for sleeping in). My 7 year old will be home tomorrow morning, I can't wait! I miss her. But then at noon she is going to a play date at her new friends house down the street for a few hours. Busy girl for only being seven.. ha ha. I am going to go to Target in a bit for a few things. Went to Target and got some alphabet blocks for my 6 month old, a bag for the kids in her class to sign for my 7 year old, a charger for my phone, some storage bins and some capris. I know.. real exciting. :) Met up with someone I have known for years and had some laughs. Picked up my 7 year old from her dads. My family and I just met my older brother, sister-in-law, and nephew at Pinnacle Peak Patio to eat dinner. While we were there my 6 month old made me look like a fool. I would take a drink of my soda and she would try to grab it. She did it a few times so I decided to show my family. Well when I was trying to show everyone what she was doing she completely stopped. Instead she stared at my mom, then my nephew, then my dad making donald duck noises. It was funny! My 7 year old and youngest sister were dancing at the restaurant to the country music. I have never been there before, it was very neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment