About Me

I am a single mother of two wonderful girls! Life is such a roller coaster so I figured I would blog about things that happen day to day. I hope you will come on the journey with me!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Way To Balance


So yesterday my sister decided she was going to sit around with a pillow on her head. I am not really sure why but she did it. She started at 4:35 pm. She was sitting on the couch and then decided to go on the computer. She walked from the couch to the computer with the pillow on her head. She then sat at the computer surfing the internet with the pillow still on her head. Around 4:55 my mom took the pilow off. Who knows how long she would have actually sat there with it on her head if my mom had not taken it off. I am guessing for quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment