About Me

I am a single mother of two wonderful girls! Life is such a roller coaster so I figured I would blog about things that happen day to day. I hope you will come on the journey with me!

Friday, May 29, 2009

Little Fish


So my 7 year old had a friend over yesterday. The first official day of summer and already having friends over :) They went swimming, had a snack, played dress up, pretended they were fashion designers, and went swimming again. When her friend left her and my little sister went swimming. I don't understand why they love to swim so much. I mean of course it is fun but man they swim an awful lot! Ha ha. They are both already so much darker then they were. Not fair.. they have such good skin. My 6 month old sits out there and watches them. She has only been in once so far. But she is waiting and waiting to go back in. I am just waiting for the water to get a little warmer before I bring her back in. I am sure she will be a pool lover as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment