About Me

I am a single mother of two wonderful girls! Life is such a roller coaster so I figured I would blog about things that happen day to day. I hope you will come on the journey with me!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Loudness Everywhere!


Today my 6 month old has decided to be very loud like her sister. She is sitting in her bumbo yelling.. mind you her voice is rather high pitch right now. Her older sister however, is loud everyday! For some reason she comes home from school with TONS of energy and doesn't know what to do to get it out. So she decides to be very loud, especially when we are trying to watch tv in the evening. Yesterday when I was watching some television my 6 month old kept talking and talking (more like squeaking, squealing, yelling). She was being so loud that it was hurting my ears.. ha ha Last night at dinner was probably the loudest it has ever been. My 6 month old was in her jumper talking very loudly while my 7 year old was talking and making noises. This all while we are trying to have conversations at the table. I don't know why my children are so loud, I don't remember ever being so noisy. I am sure you have all seen the previews for the new Museum movie. The part where the statue goes "boom boom fire power". I have heard that sooooo many times the past few days. Right now my 7 year old is reading this in a very strange voice as I write it. It sounds like a haunting voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment