About Me

I am a single mother of two wonderful girls! Life is such a roller coaster so I figured I would blog about things that happen day to day. I hope you will come on the journey with me!

Monday, May 25, 2009

Cat Tail







Today my mom was holding my 6 month old, she was sitting on the table in front of her. The cat was also laying on the table like he always does with his tail waving in front of her. Well her being only 6 months she is curious about everything. She also wants to grab everything and/or put everything in her mouth. She decided to try and grab his tail as it waved back in forth in front of her. She kept missing because at this age their hand eye coordination is not that great.. haha. My mom moved her back a little because she grabbed it once and he is a rather cranky cat and tends to bite when bothered. Well my daughter didn't like that and actually threw a little fit. She threw herself backwards and whined. My mom moved her back and she was fine. She began to try and grab his tail again. This time she got a good hold and actually pulled it and made his whole body move. Luckily it didn't really phase him and he didn't try to bite her. It is so interesting how the littlest things entertain kids. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment