About Me

I am a single mother of two wonderful girls! Life is such a roller coaster so I figured I would blog about things that happen day to day. I hope you will come on the journey with me!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Life misc..



So my sister is left handed and she wants everyone else to be also. She was very excited when my 7 year old ended up being left handed and now is coaxing my 6 month old to be. She jokes about tying her right hand behind her back when I am not looking. She uses both hands right now so we will just have to wait and see.



My dad has a ride on lawn mower. My 7 year old loves riding on it with him. It does not seem all that exciting when you watch it but perhaps it is when you are actually on it. :)




I am sure you have all heard "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus. It is a good song but I have heard it sooo many times it is not even funny. Not only do they play it a lot on the radio but my 7 year old and my little sister love it! My daughter sings it quite often and usually very loudly! Although it is cute and I love to hear her sing.. I little variety would be nice from time to time.






My daughter joined the sign language group that my sisters are in and absolutely loves it! She catches on so quickly. Well my sister likes to stand in the backyard with her Ipod on and sign to the songs. My daugher has now picked that up and it is so cute to watch. She doesn't know many signs yet but she still tries even though she is making up her own. I love how she is willing to try new things and is smart enough to do different things so well. I am very proud to be her mother :)


My 6 month old loves this sun that is hanging on the wall in the kitchen. Everytime she looks at it she smiles.. I am not sure what it is about it but it makes her smile.












No comments:

Post a Comment