About Me

I am a single mother of two wonderful girls! Life is such a roller coaster so I figured I would blog about things that happen day to day. I hope you will come on the journey with me!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saturdays

Well my 7 year old went to her dads this morning for the weekend. I miss her already :( She is so entertaining when she is here but it is also so much quieter when she is gone. I went and got my eyes checked this morning. Luckily my eyes have not gotten any worse so I don't have to buy new glasses and can still use the contacts I have left. Yeah me!

It is interesting what can be missed when sleeping in. My sister slept in until around 11:30 today and this is what she missed. My daughter getting picked up by her dad, me getting my eyes checked, my mom taking the cat to the vet, the lawn guys doing the yard and my dad going to the store. This all happened before 11am today. Busy day already.

My sister just stood in front of the refridgerator totally confused. She was looking at the calendar on the fridge asking what day it was. I told her the 23rd but she then asked is it the 25th. After a few minutes she realized that the calandar was on January. LOL.

My 6 month old is now yelling because no one is paying attention to her. She likes when everyone is around her. She is a people watcher just like her mom and older sister. :)

We saw Night at the Museum, Battle at the Smithsonian yesterday. It was good for a sequel. During the previews my 6 month old squealed when the Alvin and the Chipmunks sequel preview came on. I have a feeling I will be seeing that when it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment