About Me

I am a single mother of two wonderful girls! Life is such a roller coaster so I figured I would blog about things that happen day to day. I hope you will come on the journey with me!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Yea me!!!

So today I had an interview. It went great!!! The company seemed like a nice place to work and the people were very nice. She told me that she had another interview tomorrow and they would let me know either way. Well about five minutes after I got home from the interview she called me and offered me the position! Of course I accepted and start monday! I am soooo excited! My 6 month old will be going to daycare while I am at work. I am sure she will love it. She will get to be around other babies. I am going to miss her and I hope that she will do alright without me there. As most of you know she is rather attached to me, but I think that after a few times she will be ok.

My sister watched her while I went to my interview and she painted her toenails. They are pink and glittery. They look adorable!!! There is something about chubby little baby toes that make it more cute :)

My 7 year old is coming home tomorrow. I can't wait to see her! I have missed her!!! It is just not the same without her here..

The dogs are following me around totally lost. They don't seem to know what to do with themselves while their mother is away :) I know they are going to be super excited when my mom gets back!

The fat cat got out a little while ago. I went to grab the squirt bottle to get him back in but he was gone. I have no idea where he is hiding out there. Hopefully he will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment