About Me

I am a single mother of two wonderful girls! Life is such a roller coaster so I figured I would blog about things that happen day to day. I hope you will come on the journey with me!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Firsts!!!

So today was my first day back in the work force. It went very well and I already love my job! It is similiar to all my other jobs and the people are so nice! I am learning the ropes and so far so good :)

Today my 6 month old is now 7 months old :) and went to daycare for the first time. She was a little fussy in the morning but she was most likely just tired because she is not used to getting up so early. They ended up having a fire drill today. What they do is stick 3 babies to a crib and roll them outside. Well they put mine with a 3 month old and my daughter decided it would be fun to suck on the other babies hand instead of her own for a bit.. haha. Everything goes in the mouth these days!!! When I picked her up she was in an exosaucer and was having a great time. I am so glad that she did ok being away from me, I was worried she was going to cry most of the time. This morning while getting things ready I was almost in tears. Not because I was starting a new job but because my little baby was going to be in a new place and away from me. I am so used to her being by my side it was hard. I knew she would be ok and she was! They love her there already just like they loved my 7 year old when she went there :) I love this daycare and the people in it!

When we got home my 7 year old ran up to me and latched on telling me how much she missed me. My sister said she was asking when I would be home already at around 10 this morning.. ha ha. I said to her you were in school and didn't miss me.. why now? She just held on to me :) It is nice to know my babies love me and miss me when I am gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment