About Me

I am a single mother of two wonderful girls! Life is such a roller coaster so I figured I would blog about things that happen day to day. I hope you will come on the journey with me!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Exercise

So I have joined a club volleyball team. It starts in a few weeks so I had to start working out since I am so out of shape! I bought a volleyball the other day and have started playing against the barn wall. My arms and abs are sore from just two days so far! My poor muscles are so used to doing nothing.. haha. I decided that I would start doing laps in the pool for exercise as well as walking in the evening. I did some laps a little while ago but now I am a little dizzy. Not really sure why that is.. I am assuming it is because my body is not used to physical activity. I checked my blood pressure and it was fine, I checked my blood sugar and it was fine. The only other thing I can think of is perhaps my iron is low. I really need to drink some more water and less diet coke :) I am probably going to go walking tonight when it cools down a little bit. I can't wait to be in better shape and it will also make me feel better. Too much sitting around doing nothing for toooooo long!

I start my job tomorrow and I am soo excited! I can't wait to start working again. It will be so nice! My 6 month old will be starting daycare. I am sure she is going to love it! She will get to be around other babies which she has not experienced. She has only been around older kids so I think it will be good for her. Hopefully she will be ok with my not being there though. We will see...

No comments:

Post a Comment