About Me

I am a single mother of two wonderful girls! Life is such a roller coaster so I figured I would blog about things that happen day to day. I hope you will come on the journey with me!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Nails!




Today my 7 year old and I had mother daughter time. We went and got our nails done. This was the first time for both of us to get a pedicure. I got a full set and she got her nails painted. She chose a bright pink color with a flower on her thumbs and big toes. I got a pink color on my toes and white tips on my nails. She loved having her feet in the water, she said it felt like she had socks on.. ha ha. When they were massaging her feet it tickled her and she kept giggling. It was very cute. :) We both had a great time! Before they were even done she turns to me and says "we must do this again soon". Then after we left she tells me we should do this every month. Kids have no idea how much things cost.. ha ha. It was a great time together! Now she is off playing dress up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment