About Me

I am a single mother of two wonderful girls! Life is such a roller coaster so I figured I would blog about things that happen day to day. I hope you will come on the journey with me!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Kids, jokes, and grandmas

So my 7 year old got back last night. She was telling me how the security guy asked her a question when she went through the check. His question was "What kind of music do mummies like". She said "wrap" which is the correct answer. Well my sister goes, "I don't get it.." ha ha. I explained it to her and then she got it! :) We will leave her name unknown for her own protection..lol

This morning my 7 year old sneezed and my 6 month old laughed. So she kept fake sneezing and she kept laughing. She was laughing so much and so loud that we heard her in the other room. It was sooo adorable. She is laughing again while my sister fake sneezes. Who knew sneezing could be so funny and entertaining.

We went to my grandma's house today to visit and the kids went swimming. She loved seeing everyone and liked watching them swim. She held my 6 month old which she loves to do. I am glad that we were able to cheer up her day a bit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment