About Me

I am a single mother of two wonderful girls! Life is such a roller coaster so I figured I would blog about things that happen day to day. I hope you will come on the journey with me!

Friday, July 3, 2009

Hello Again!

Hi everyone. Sorry I have not updated in a while. Been a little busy. Loving work still... :) Loving volleyball!!!! SOOOOOOO much fun!

So my little 7 month old gets bigger everyday. She likes going to daycare and playing with the other babies. The look she gets on her face when I come in to pick her up is priceless! She gets so excited... it makes me feel so good.

My 7 yr old didn't want to travel with my family again this time... until they were getting in the car to go. Then all the sudden she wanted to go.. kids. haha

Today we played LIFE.. she totally beat me! She was very proud :)

Fireworks are tomorrow.. not realy sure if we are going to go somewhere and watch them yet. Not too into crowded places and not being able to move much.

I will try and write more each week so that you have something new to read every so often :)

Thanks for following me!

No comments:

Post a Comment