About Me

I am a single mother of two wonderful girls! Life is such a roller coaster so I figured I would blog about things that happen day to day. I hope you will come on the journey with me!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Summer :)




Hello all,






So today my daughter decided to put on some glasses at the store.. she decided that she wanted to get them.. Doesn't she just look so cute :)




The cross-eyed cat Odo has decided he likes to sit in the sink. So funny!



The other day my big dog (who thinks he is little) wanted to play tug a war with my sisters smaller dog. Well usually the smaller one doesn't want to play, I think he is a bit intimidated.. well this time they decided to give it a try.. it was so adorable! See for yourself :)
My two girls are doing great! They are both enjoying daycare while I work. We went bowling this past weekend.. had a great time! My 8 month old slept the entire time which let me spend more time with my 7 year old. So that was nice :)
Well that is about all that is new with me.. I will keep you posted!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment